It’s essential to keep pushing boundaries and stay ahead of the curve. Embrace change with enthusiasm and optimism – the key to achieving your goals! Change is inevitable but can also be a source of growth and progress. Taking risks and being adaptable is the only way to stay ahead and make a lasting impression. Instead of letting change overwhelm you, use it as an opportunity to learn and grow. When you are open to change, you open yourself up to new possibilities and ideas. That kind of forward-thinking and willingness to explore new options is the key to success!
As part of its continual development, Zoho has launched all new Zoho Desk, with new features and improvements.
We know that you all are eager to explore the new capabilities in Zoho Desk and discover how the latest features and enhancements can benefit our teams and contribute to our customer’s success.
Let us begin our analysis and evaluate the advancements it has –
- Instant Messaging – Zoho desk has developed a revolutionary way to stay connected with your customers. Instant Messaging platform allows customers to initiate contact with your business on WhatsApp, Telegram, LINE, WeChat, Instagram (coming soon), and Facebook Messenger (coming soon). With so many customers relying on these services, it’s now easier than ever to stay in touch and make sure their needs are being heard. With Zoho Desk, you can stay in tune with customers in real time with notifications of incoming chats. Plus, use the same interface you are accustomed to and love – all while tracking customer information, tickets, conversation archives, and attachments right in the chat window.
- Guided Conversations – As a customer service expert, you know that the most complex inquiries can’t be solved with a one-size-fits-all response. They need careful consideration, probing questions, and context-driven solutions. That’s where GC comes in; it’s a powerful, low-code, self-service platform that simplifies the process of finding answers to customer questions. Allow Guided Conversations to be your guide – navigate your customers to the perfect solution! With customizable features to suit any audience, you can feel confident that at any point in the conversation, your customers can speak directly with a human if needed.
- Enhanced Experiences – Have you spotted the ‘Try New Version’ button in Zoho Desk yet? It has been up a more hypnotic, harmonious, and understandable user interface. It displays information more enthrallingly, provides more insight, and is more straightforward to explore. The indispensability of customer support teams having rapid access to pertinent information cannot be underestimated. To make this possible, they have streamlined their UI to make locating the relevant data more superficial and more efficient. Additionally, they have given some screens a stunning new look, supplying you with a harmonious user experience.
- User Personalization – Zoho Desk allows you to personalize various aspects of your help center, including layouts, fields, roles, templates, and your portal’s look. This provides a more intimate connection with your customers, as they now receive a tailored experience as part of their daily interactions with your product.
- Accessibility Controls – By providing comprehensive accessibility controls, Zoho is committed to enabling all users to conveniently access its products. These controls are designed to support visual, physical, and motor, as well as learning needs. Examples include a screen reader, as well as the ability to highlight critical information.
We were thrilled to go over every new feature and improvement made by Zoho Desk, and we sincerely hope it gave you a better understanding of what’s new.
If you have any questions or need assistanceContact Us